Friday 23 October 2020

Another fun week of swimming with T14

On Friday we learnt about how to be safe near and in the water.

We made waves to swim in.



We wrote about swimming...


I see the children kicking the shiny water surface.
I wonder how dolphins swim and sleep at the same time.
I feel the cold sparkling water.
I hear the little ripples on top of the shimmering water.
By Naomi

I love swimming backwards because I am so good at it. Yesterday I swam all the way along the pool. I love swimming on my side and going underwater. I am learning to dive. 
By Riley


I see kids swimming in the pool.
I see kids waiting for their turn.
I hear splashing all around me.
I feel relaxed when I am floating on my back.
By Kaila

I see the swim teachers telling the children what to do. 
I hear people yelling.
I feel the water splashing against my skin.
I wonder why I stopped doing swimming.
My favourite kind of swimming is front streamline. I like arm circles on my front too. I like diving in the pool. I am getting a pool!
By Stan

We had a competition to see if we could turn the board around. We did it on our back and front. We had to kick really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get comments about our work so please leave a comment and remember to tell us who you are e.g. Duncan's Dad, Lauren's Nana etc.